Eyebrow threading is a completely natural hair removal method; it works for all skin types: normal skin, sensitive skin, tanned or damaged skin. The hair removal technique is not just for the eyebrows: threading can be used to remove other facial and body hair as well.
Eyebrow threading is becoming a winning choice for many over waxing, especially for those people with thin and sensitive skin. Eyebrow threading uses a string to remove the hair, whereas a wax-based resin is applied to the skin and then wiped off to get rid of hair with waxing.
Eyebrow threading has barely any contact with the skin, whilst waxing tugs at skin when the hair is being removed, which can really irritate sensitive skin. In most of the cases the skin gets red because of the wax pulling from the skin, not the actual removal of the hair.
Eyebrow threading doesn’t irritate the skin like waxing does, and is more precise and much less painful.
Benefits of Eyebrow Threading:
- Extremely safe and hygienic. The only instrument/tool that touches the skin is the thread, which gets thrown away after use.
- No use of chemicals on the skin. Less expensive and least painful way to get rid of unwanted eyebrow hair.
- Eyebrow threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows.
- Eyebrow threading also will not harm the skin like wax.
- The skin will not be red or irritated for more than a few minutes after the eyebrow threading session.
- Does not produce ingrown hairs and hair does not grow as fast.